In general terms, in the city of Porto one lives in a serene and secure environment, giving priority to the development of science, the bet on high level training and attention to culture.
Who here lives has, in addition to socializing with the other inhabitants of the city, the beauty of nature (gardens, green areas, white sand beaches, river), architecture (many buildings and other works of art), fun (it is well known, the “movida” allows the conviviality among the resident population and those who visit us), business, or study.
These apartments have a privileged location in the pedestrian area, with a quiet, relaxed and protected environment but it is, at the same time, close to everything, virtue of being located in downtown. It is the ideal place to rest and enjoy Porto in full.
It is an excellent choice for those who want to experience the lifestyle of people of Porto.
There is a happy coincidence in that it was precisely in this place that the cultural movement which eventually resulted in the so called “block of the Miguel Bombarda art” originated.
A few meters away there are cafes and restaurants, groceries and fresh markets, laundries and other trade services.
Right there, a few steps away, there is a multitude of places to enjoy, from many modern art galleries or antique restoration workshops, to restaurants, gardens of the Palácio de Cristal, Torre da Marca, Palácio dos Terenas, Leite, Soares dos Reis museum, etc..
If you want to walk, less than 15 minute away you will find a very broad range of places of interest and conviviality, from City Hall to Casa da Música, the Douro River, the Museum of the electric car, medieval buildings, churches (new and old), synagogue, tabernacles, museums, art galleries, health establishments (Central Hospital, maternity, health center), colleges, etc..
In terms of transport, there are multiple quick and easy options, from public bus and Metro services to the entire area of the city and its surroundings, or taxi, train and automobile.
Arriving at Porto, you’ll have at your disposal the following ways to enter the city in the direction of the apartments:
- By plane to the airport Sá Carneiro, following after:
- Taxi 15 Km (20 min), around 20€
- Metro purple line (20 min), followed by walk (15 min)
- Bus line 601 (35 min) or 602 (45 min), 2 minutes away
- By train, you can leave in two stations:
- S. Bento, which is 15 min away. You can take the bus or a taxi.
- Campanhã, about 4km away:
- Bus line 207 (30 min)
- Metro, any line except for “Fanzeres” (15 min), followed by walk (15 min).
- Taxi (15 min)
- By car, from the South (Algarve, Lisboa), from the North (Viana, Braga, Galiza), from inland (Bragança, Vila Real, Viseu, Espanha), there is the A1 access point (“Campo Alegre”) 5 minutes away.